**I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.**
When my grandson was just starting solid foods, my daughter made all of his meals. So when I was asked to review this product, I knew she would be the better test subject for it. Here is her review:
While my son is way past the baby food stage, I’m always on the look out for new and interesting things in case we decide to have a second one. Knowing what I know now, I can tell when something will work and when it won’t. Here are my pros and cons for this Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray by Simple Kitchen Products:
- It’s BPA free and FDA Approved! Big deal!
- Frozen food comes out pretty easily. More so than other trays I’ve used.
- Great to use beyond baby food. I actually tested by freezing some herbs.
- Size. I’ve used some trays specifically made for baby food that were just too small of a portion for my child. These are great.
- I had a little trouble with the lid fastening. This makes a difference when you have gobs of mashed sweet potato trying to stay in its cubicle.
Other than that, I think this is a great product and would highly recommend it to a mother looking for a product when their child is starting the fun stage of solids!